Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 authentication required (state 14).
Check your MX records - http://www.mxtoolbox.com/ Setup Google Mail records - http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=140034 Check your TXT records - http://www.whatsmyip.us/txt Entering Google SPF record http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=178723
Step 1: Check your MX record.
- You can easily check your MX record propagation at http://www.whatsmydns.net/
- Most likely you will see different entries for some of the name servers out there.
Step 2: Flush your DNS
- Lower TTL.
- Delete ALL MX record entries.
- Check your domain MX at http://www.whatsmydns.net/ again. Make sure all the name servers removed their entries.
- Add back all Google MX records.
Hope this helps some of you out there as well. :)